This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for mypyre.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, the company that operates it, PowerLabs LLC (collectively, “Pyre", “We”, “Us”, or “Our”), as well as platform and any applications that it develops to further its business of (collectively, the “site”). It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). This log data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, what aspects of our Site you use and how you use them, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
3. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We will not transmit data about a user without obtaining the user’s prior permission and providing the user with access to information about how and where the data will be used.
4. Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), if you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to request disclosure of our data collection and sales practices.
- Right to request a copy of personal information we’ve collected about you during the 12 months prior to your request.
- Right to request that your personal information be deleted.
- Right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties.
- Right not to be discriminated against because you exercise any of the above rights.
5. Contact Us
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data, or your blockchain wallet addresses), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.